Learn to deliver powerful talks from the Head of TED
A carefully crafted talk can be the key to evoking empathy, stirring excitement, spreading knowledge, and promoting a shared dream. As the Head of TED, Chris Anderson knows this firsthand. He’s had a ringside seat listening to hundreds of amazing TED speakers whose talks have been viewed millions of times.
In this course, you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at what Chris has learned about using public speaking to share powerful ideas. He will walk you through real life examples of TED Talks that worked and also share firsthand stories of mistakes to avoid.
Whether you are an entrepreneur pitching a company, a nonprofit professional making a fundraising request, or teacher looking to captivate your students, this course will help you become a powerful public speaker capable of leaving a lasting impression.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Master 5 compelling ways to structure any talk
- Understand how to use a throughline framework to connect sections of your talk and deliver a coherent, impactful message
- Practice strategies to start your talk powerfully and get your audience on board
- Understand techniques to conclude your talk masterfully and leave your audience with a clear take-away
- Gain strategies to banish stage fright and successfully rehearse
Take the course here: Acumen Course