Jumpstart your creative journey with coaching from a bestselling novelist
Perfectionism, originality, and passion are overrated. In this course Elizabeth Gilbert will show you why we should instead strive to be authentic doers who follow our curiosity. She’ll bring key lessons from her latest book, Big Magic, and offer coaching and insights that expand beyond the chapters. For those who struggle to get started, Elizabeth will respond directly to three common dilemmas change makers face. You will walk away equipped with the practical tools and inspiration to help push your own creative projects into the next gear.
Each of the 5 sections will also be accompanied by Creativity Notebooks & practical exercises that enable you to put concepts from Big Magic into practice in your own life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Create a Purpose Map that pinpoints what you care about and how you can get started pursuing creative projects
- Identify how your curiosity can trigger creativity
- Structure your creative life by learning to break down your time into hobbies, jobs, career, and vocation
- Understand how to prioritize your own creative fulfillment so that you can better serve others
- Learn from 3 real-life case studies of people facing creative struggles who receive counsel from Elizabeth
- Kickstart creative projects that have stalled
Take the course here:Acumen course